Saturday, November 9, 2013

Me... Myself ... Mine .... Everything !!!!


Anyway , alot of people aka my lovely Customers don't know who i am ..BUT some of "people " aka ... my close customers known me .. AND now .. i gonna intro a little about myself ... Please to meet you all !! Hope we can being a friend here..

before start it ... im not famous , im not pretty , im not rich ,and im not sexy... im just simple me ... im just love to making friends , travel , Makan , cook and enjoyed my simple ME .... hehehe ... ok , let's start intro2 gitu ... hehehe ~
My name is Mary
Age : 24 yrs old
Hometown : KK ( hehehehhe .... )
BEFORE i am a STUDENT, BUT not NOW ,
BEFORE i am permanent in 1 company , BUT not NOW,
WHY ??? WHY ?? CURIOUS ???



I AM NOW IS DOING FULLTIME BUSINESS ONLINE ... WOW ??!!! WHY WHY WHY ???

it's because BLESSED FROM LORD , FAMILY , FRIENDS AND LOVELY CUSTOMERS and NOW ... ME ... ALREADY PROOF MYSELF THAT DOING BUSINESS ONLINE ALSO CAN GROW ME UP AND BEING WHO I WANTED TO BE . Seriously im GLAD n really THANKS to LORD , F&F n CUSTOMERS here for me for so long..!! very appreciate it so much ..
I always put myself with POSITIVE to achieve POSITIVE GOAL, ON MY BUSINESS AND MYSELF ..against... ALWAYS FEEL BLESSED , I ALWAYS TRUST AND BELIEVE INTO IT .. !!! because IM very ENJOY UP n DOWN pressure and experience ~ haha... i believe u also can ...just put yourself a CHANCE to CHANGE ... EVERYTHING IS IN YOUR HAND !!


Anyway, i Knot saying im kaya or else ... im still me and after doing this business my life changed better than before , it's just felt something different into me aka myself ... after decided to work hard on it .. So, babe ..HERE I AM ..!!!


i got page at : 
https://www.facebook.com/SihatCantikDalam7Hari

https://www.facebook.com/md.p.shopii

fuuuhhh~ Cam best pula kan ...sharing  about myself .. hahahah ..Well, here u go a little bit about myself .. hope we can being a good friends .. and know a bit about me ...hehehhe ~ im also "gila2 " oso ..aka ... semua line pun boleh masuk , janji ... enjoy n happy about LIFE ..kekekeke!!!

Cheers sweetheart ... Ignore me if u think im merapuh tidak tentu hala ya .. or x interested to know about me .. hehehe ~

No comments:

Post a Comment